ULTRAZONE SAN DIEGO TEAM BUILDING PROGRAM
Team Building Defined
So here’s what the “experts,” thank you very much, describe as Team Building
1-The action of a group of people working together effectively as a team, especially by means of activities or games designed to increase motivation, communication and promote cooperation.
2- Team bonding activities consistently improve workplace projects that involve teamwork. After completing team building activities together, employees better understand each other’s strengths, weaknesses, and interests. This understanding helps them work together on future projects.
3-Team bonding activities enhance group development in its ability to celebrate team spirit, fun, and increased morale. Socializing and connecting to fellow employees is one of the best ways to increase workplace productivity
We know that if you are not familiar with us that it is difficult to believe, but our expert pals just described ULTRAZONE Laser tag. . That’s correct, ULTRAZONE is by its very nature, a team building experience. Our laser tag game play will offer an opportunity for “team” interaction and development. Player bonding, communication, and the simple enjoyment of positive group interaction are an expected consequence of ULTRAZONE game play. Then, based on our understanding of your group’s goals, we have a variety of team scenarios to insure that organizational goals are achieved. Regardless of the program we choose, you will be always be entertained (thank you Maximus!) by each other’s merriment and the joy of game play.
In many instances, a company or organization needs a unique setting for a day away from the workplace, where employees can experience a shared group encounter. Communication and teamwork are essential to productivity in any business. Staff could become isolated and lose sight of the support system around them. Maybe the goal is to recover from burnout, stress, or end-of-project exhaustion. Perhaps it is time to take an opportunity to celebrate accomplishments! Our follow-up evaluations indicate that participation in such a unique and thrilling adventure will enhance the prospects of staff harmony upon your return to work.
All team building programs are tailored to the needs of each specific group.
The program typically involves three to four games of ULTRAZONE laser tag.
- Players are divided into teams and pick a team name (pretty funny moment)
- Players receive a game briefing where they are offered instruction for game play and a few general strategies for the teams.
- Game #1 is played in The ZONE
- At the end of the game scores are posted and each player receives an individualized, comprehensive scorecard detailing individual and team performance.
- Using scorecards for analysis, ULTRAZONE staff meet with each team and facilitate the development of next game strategy. The degree of structure for this component varies with each group. Sometimes, it’s about sharing the moment; in other instances more specific team goals are delineated.
- If the strategies formed for Game 2 are successful (which really means did anyone listen to our tips?) a marked improvement in team score is evident. ULTRAZONE staff meet with the teams a second time and take a less direct role. Instead they elicit these skills from the players and guide them toward the their agreed goals.
- The third game is filled with thrills and screams as played conquer the Arena
- In larger groups, a fourth game is played with the top three teams vying for overall victory.
- Finally a “debriefing” occurs amidst high fives and a celebration of bonding and camaraderie.
Download the UZ-Analyze Your Game Scorecard
At the time of our discussions we will offer some additional amenity options and recommendations:
- Snacks and bottled water
- Pizza & beverages
- Adult beverage service
- Local Transportation
- Local restaurants
Team Building Event Pricing
Team Building Uses A Private Game Play Option
We want to determine your group’s needs, the size of your group and any key elements for the event. Then we factor in what’s most important to you. Is it budget, a business group goal, or maybe an essential day and time for the event?
- Group Event- Hourly Rental. We are closed to the public with exclusive use of the entire facility. This event is by far the most popular Team Building Event and includes all the team building features described above. Fees are based on the time of day and the day of the week. Rates start at $500.00 per hour. The best price is typically immediately before we open or immediately after we close. We can open late or close early for your event. We can offer helpful suggestion to best use you budget.
- Group Event -Private Game Play. If you have a smaller group and/or do not want an hourly rental, we need to clearly understand your expectations for the team building component of your visit, given that we are open for walk-in play during your event. Game price is our regular $8.00 per person per game and 3 games for $21.00 per player. Most groups want their players to be the only players in the game, which leads us to private games known as a “game buy-out.” We typically require a 25 player level for exclusive games, but many groups with less players just pay for 25 to get the private game. However, some groups have very flexible schedules, which enables us to get creative in the player requirement. This a basic “join in the fun” event. We’ll definitely hang out with you a bit. There is always the option for more ULTRAZONE staff involvement and/or use of the party area.
We look forward to speaking with you to design a perfect event. Contact a group events manager at 619/221-0100 or Contact ULTRAZONE- & Select Team Building