AshleyMeet the Zone Staff
THE BIG DECISION- WHERE TO HAVE A BIRTHDAY PARTY?
So here we are it’s time for the big decision. Where your child will have his/her next birthday party – which could be accompanied with moderate to high levels of anxiety. There’s a lot on the line here- your child having a great time, you taking responsibility for your child’s acquaintances for a few hours, insuring that all details are covered, and of course your sanity. Lots of concerns and ULTRAZONE handles them all.
After every Birthday Party at The ZONE we request feedback from the parents. Of course we realize that you will assume that we tossed all the bad feedback forms, but actually there really aren’t any bad ones- just different degrees of stellar ones–our lack of modesty is noted!
Here is a PDF of our Party ZONE Feedback.
BEFORE YOU MAKE A RESERVATION- INFORMATION IS POWER
Let’s keep it simple here is basic information about the party
- 2 games of ULTRAZONE laser tag (scroll down to check out some cool “Third Game Free” opportunities)
- ULTRAZONE staff hosts the party the entire time- supervises game play, serves the food, and entertains the kids with fun interaction about laser tag
- Parents have no responsibility- you just relax and enjoy the good time
- Pizza from Domino’s
- Beverages- soft drinks and/or bottled water
- All party set-ups- plates, napkins, forks, cups- even candles
- A birthday present of 2 free games good for a future date
- Party favors of 2 for 1 passes for all guests good for a future date
- You bring any cake or cup cakes
NOTE ICE CREAM AND ICE CREAM CAKES ARE NOT PERMITTED- EVER!
- The party is 2 hours in length
- Invitation- we provide a cool invitation- see below
AGE RESTRICTION: Please note that all guests must be at least 7 years old to play ULTRAZONE
PRICING- LET’S GET TO THE BOTTOM LINE
- $238.00 plus tax- 8-person minimum package price
- $23.00 plus tax for each additional guest. Add as many as you like.
- We have parties of all sizes from 8 up to game capacity at 36- sometimes even up to 72- wow now that’s a big party
MAKING A RESERVATION- THE BIG PHONE CALL
Ah verbal communication a dying experience. Yes, we really enjoy talking with you and you seem to enjoy talking with us. You can phone us at 619/221-0100 or email us contact us. Either way you would ultimately speak with a PARTY COORDINATOR. The phone interaction will take less than 10 minutes and is actually quite pleasant.
PLEASE NOTE: Reservations are required to have a birthday party at ULTRAZONE.
Things we will talk about:
- Your preference for date and time of the party
- The number of guests that you are inviting- ALERT we realize that this may not be the number that ultimately attends
- The credit card you will use to guarantee the reservation.
- The number of other guests that might just hang out
- Additional details that you are wondering about
- You will receive an email confirmation
- We will need to receive you “final guest count” via email or telephone absolutely no later than 3 days before the party. We know the RSVP world is a true nightmare these days, but our world revolves around electronics and assigning equipment to party guests, so we really need that final count.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND OTHER BUSINESS STUFF
- There is a 10 day cancellation or party date/time change policy- wow how business-like
Once you make the reservation you must speak only with a party coordinator to make any changes. You have until 10 days prior to the party to: 1) change the date or time of the party; or 2) actually cancel the party. The amount of your penalty would have been noted when you booked and in your email confirmation
- We know that this policy may seem rather strict and unforgiving, which would be an accurate observation. After 20 years we have found that the only way we can insure the smooth operation of our birthday party program is to implement clear guidelines. Once you have the party we know you will appreciate our adherence to our policies.
THE DAY OF THE PARTY- HERE WE GO
We ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to the party.
This may prove a distinct challenge as you will want to arrive much earlier than that due mounting anxiety and/or the excitement of the day. Despite the feeling that this is a good plan- it really is a bad plan.
- The intensity of the lobby
When you arrive just approach the front counter and announce that you are here for a birthday party. Regardless of how crazy the facility might appear (as in a packed lobby) before you worry that you made a huge mistake and that your party is ruined before it even starts; remember your party is completely scheduled in our system- the laser tag games, the food, everything. You will be given a sign-in sheet and have a brief fun chat with the front counter staff.
- Party host to the rescue
Ultimately your party host will introduce themselves and a sigh of relief occurs and the good times begin.
- Parents should return for pick up 10 minutes prior to the end of the 2 hour party
BIRTHDAY PARTY BONUS- A CHANCE TO FEEL LIKE YOU WON SOMETHING
WEEKDAY BIRTHDAY PARTY EXTRA FREE GAME
Birthday Party BONUS- Play a Third Game For Free!!! we’re offering an out-of-control value on birthday parties scheduled on Monday through Friday. All party participants get to play a free third game– for an 8 person party this is a $56.00 bonus value- wow!
WEEKEND PARTY DEAL- ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
For a limited time (which means until we decide to stop) parties booked before 2pm (10:00am or Noon)on Saturday and Sunday get the “Birthday Party BONUS”- Play A Third Game For Free!!! All party participants get to play a free third game. Definitely plan ahead to capture this deal.
Click Here for a printable or email attachment version of the ULTRAZONE Birthday Party Invitation
- Click on the link to the invitation above.
- Enter your information and then click on the “SAVE” icon in the top left.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Find the file on your computer and open it. You are all set to print
- For email- just open you email program and “Attach” the file.
If the birthday crowd is a little older or even adults, we have created a Birthday Invitation for Adults
Click Here for a printable version of the ULTRAZONE Birthday Party Invitation-Adults
Follow the same steps above
Adobe’s FREE PDF Reader is a printable document format that allows you to print documents to the maximum quality available to you. Click here to get the FREE PDF reader.
We realized that many of you are using Evite for your Birthday Invitation. In our creative genius we created a way to make an Evite invitation personalized for your ULTRAZONE event
1. Click on one of the 2 images below and it will enlarge to HD
2. NEXT Save the enlarged image to your computer
3. NEXT We’ve selected 2 Evite Templates that will work so you follow one of the Evite Links below
4. NEXT- you click the photo of a camera in the lower right corner of the existing demo photo on Evite
5. NEXT- Browse to the location of the photo image you saved on your computer
6. NEXT Click OPEN and Select the photo
7. NEXT the uploaded image appears in a miniature crop Box in the upper left of the Evite image Box. Re-size your ULTRAZONE image by pulling from the lower right corner to fill the box.
8. NEXT Click DONE
9. NEXT enter all you personal info on the right
10. NEXT send your Evite
All set. any issues just phone us for help