AshleyMeet the Zone Staff
THE BIG DECISION: WHERE TO HAVE A BIRTHDAY PARTY?
Looking for birthday party ideas in San Diego? So here we are; it’s time for the big decision. Where will your child have his/her next birthday? We know this question is often accompanied by moderate to high levels of anxiety for parents. There’s a lot on the line here i.e. your child having a great time, you taking responsibility for your child’s friends for a few hours, insuring that all details are covered, and of course keeping your sanity. Lots of concerns? ULTRAZONE handles them all to ensure the best San Diego birthday party experience for everyone.
After every Birthday Party at The ZONE we request parents complete our PARTY FEEDBACK FORM . Of course you might think that we tossed all the bad feedback forms, but actually there really aren’t any bad ones, just different degrees of stellar ones. Our self-promotion is noted!
BEFORE YOU MAKE A RESERVATION: INFORMATION IS POWER
Let’s keep it simple, here is basic information about what’s included in our birthday party packages:
- 2 games of ULTRAZONE laser tag (scroll down to check out some cool “Third Game Free” opportunities)
- ULTRAZONE staff hosts the party the entire time, which means they supervise game play, serve the food, and entertain the kids with fun interaction about laser tag
- Parents have no responsibility; you just relax and enjoy the good time
- Food: Pizza from Domino’s
- Beverages: Soft drinks and/or bottled water
- All party set-ups are provided including plates, napkins, forks, cups and even candles
- A birthday present for the birthday kid of 2 free games good for a future date
- Party favors of 2 for 1 passes for all guests good for a future date
- You can bring any cake or cup cakes
NOTE ICE CREAM AND ICE CREAM CAKES ARE NOT PERMITTED – EVER!
- Birthday parties are 2 hours in length
- Invitations: we provide a cool invitation; check it out below
AGE RESTRICTION: Please note that all guests must be at least 7 years old to play ULTRAZONE
BIRTHDAY PARTY PRICING: LET’S GET TO THE BOTTOM LINE
$238.00 plus tax for 8-person minimum package price.
$23.00 plus tax for each additional guest. You can add as many as you like.
BIRTHDAY PARTY BONUS: A CHANCE TO FEEL LIKE YOU WON SOMETHING
THIRD BONUS GAME FOR ALL BIRTHDAY PARTIES!!!
SPECIAL DEAL FOR PARTIES HOSTED THROUGH November 1, 2018!!!
Who knows we may continue this deal even longer- only The ZONE BUNNIES know!!
MAKING A RESERVATION: THE BIG PHONE CALL
Ah, verbal communication; a dying experience. Yes, we really enjoy talking with you and you seem to enjoy talking with us. You can phone us at (619)221-0100 or email us via our contact us. Either way you will ultimately speak with a BIRTHDAY PARTY COORDINATOR. The phone interaction will take less than 10 minutes and is actually quite pleasant.
PLEASE NOTE: Reservations are required to have a birthday party at ULTRAZONE.
Things we will talk about:
- Your preference for date and time of the party
- The number of guests that you are inviting- ALERT we realize that this may not be the number that ultimately attends
- The credit card you will use to guarantee the reservation.
- The number of other guests that might just hang out (like other parents)
- Additional details that you are wondering about
- You will receive an email confirmation
- We will need to receive you “final guest count” within the 3 person reservation range you originally booked via email or telephone absolutely no later than 3 days before the party. We know the RSVP world is a true nightmare these days, but our world revolves around electronics and assigning equipment to party guests, so we really need that final count.
CANCELLATION/CHANGE POLICY AND OTHER BUSINESS STUFF
- There is a 10 day prior the party deadline policy for
- 1- Cancellation;
- 2- Party date OR time change
- 3- Guest count reduction
Prepare yourself for a “Business Moment!” Once you make the reservation, you must speak only with a party coordinator to make any changes. So being repetitious you have until 10 days prior to the party to: 1) actually cancel the party 2)change the date or time of the party; or 3) reduce the guest count you originally booked. The amount of your penalty would have been noted when you booked and in your email confirmation.
We know that this policy may seem rather strict and unforgiving, which would be an accurate observation. After 22 years we have found that the only way we can insure the smooth operation of our birthday party program is to implement clear guidelines. Once you have the party we know you will appreciate our adherence to our policies.
INCREASING YOUR GUEST COUNT AFTER INITIAL BOOKING
This is ALWAYS a bizarre moment. You phone us the day before the party and tell us that you invited more people that you originally told us- shame on you. Painfully, there is no guarantee that these guests will be able to play, because the game might be “sold out”- this is an electronic reality! We will do our best to make this happen, but luck will play a part in all of this—feeling lucky are you?- a better plan would be to initially give us a complete picture of the number of people being invited NOT just the number of people you think will RSVP.
THE DAY OF THE PARTY: HERE WE GO
We ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to the party.
This may prove a distinct challenge as you will want to arrive much earlier than that due mounting anxiety and/or the excitement of the day. Despite the feeling that this is a good plan- it really is a bad plan.
- The intensity of the lobby
When you arrive just approach the front counter and announce that you are here for a birthday party. Regardless of how crazy the facility might appear (as in a packed lobby) before you worry that you made a huge mistake and that your party is ruined before it even starts; remember your party is completely scheduled in our system. That means the laser tag games, the food, and everything else. You will be given a sign-in sheet and have a brief fun chat with the front counter staff.
- Party host to the rescue
Ultimately your party host will introduce themselves and a sigh of relief might occur while the good times begin.
- Parents should return for pick up 10 minutes prior to the end of the 2 hour birthday party
BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITATION
Click Here for a printable or email attachment version of the ULTRAZONE Birthday Party Invitation
- Click on the link to the invitation above.
- Enter your information and then click on the “SAVE” icon in the top left.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Find the file on your computer and open it. You are all set to print
- For email- just open you email program and “Attach” the file.
If the birthday crowd is a little older or even adults, we have created a Birthday Invitation for Adults
Click Here for a printable version of the ULTRAZONE San Diego Birthday Party Invitation-Adults
Follow the same steps above to print and email.
Adobe’s FREE PDF Reader is a printable document format that allows you to print documents to the maximum quality available to you. Click here to get the FREE PDF reader.
We realized that many of you are using Evite for your Birthday Invitation. In our creative genius we created a way to make an Evite invitation personalized for your ULTRAZONE laser tag birthday party event.
1. Click on one of the 2 images below and it will enlarge to HD
2. Save the enlarged image to your computer
3. We’ve selected 2 Evite Templates that will work so you follow one of the Evite Links below
4. You click the photo of a camera in the lower right corner of the existing demo photo on Evite
5. Browse to the location of the photo image you saved on your computer
6. Click OPEN and Select the photo
7. The uploaded image appears in a miniature crop Box in the upper left of the Evite image Box. Re-size your ULTRAZONE image by pulling from the lower right corner to fill the box.
8. Click DONE
9. Enter all you personal info on the right
10. Send your Evite
All set. If you have any issues, just phone us for help.